Monday, November 21, 2011

sooo unfair!!!

Its so unfair that 2 people living together and sharing bills cannot make ends meet. Sure, we have low incomes, but you would think that when 2 people combine their incomes, they should be able to get by. But NO! Everything is sooo expensive. I am going to have to get rid of my internet and cable cuz I can't afford them. They are my only source of entertainment. I'll probably have to get rid of my cell phone too. All this just to pay the rent. And we don't have a big fancy apartment. Its one of the cheapest around. I'll be lucky if I can afford to even pay for the basic necessities like food and medicine. Even though I get food stamps!!! No matter what I do, I still don't have enough $$. I am trying to make a little bit of money online, with the blog for example. But so far I haven't made a cent. I do online surveys and stuff too, but hardly make anything. I enter sweeps, giveaways, etc. all the time...and haven't ever won a thing! Why can't I catch a break?! I am a good, honest, religious person. I pray for help all the time. It seems like God is ignoring my pleas. I am so stressed and upset all the time. Why is life soooo hard?? Will it ever improve??

No comments:

Post a Comment